Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Freebies!

Happy Thanksgiving week!! 

I don't know about you, but this is one of my favorite weeks of the year. I love being surrounded by loved ones and of course, eating yummy food. My husband and I bought our first house and moved in a couple of months ago and this year we are hosting our very first Thanksgiving! We are so excited to be able to be the host for a change. 

I created some food labels and a quote to frame for decoration for the dinner. I wanted to share it with you all in case you were looking for some as well! All you need to do is right click the image and save, then you can print it. The quote is sized at 8.5x11 and the food labels will be 3.5x2.5 when they are folded in half.

I hope you have the best Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, and love! And remember, there is always something to be thankful for.

Much love,
Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment