Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Health Challenge Freebies

January is right around the corner and if you're like most people, getting in shape is a resolution! I've been a part of several different health challenges and they've always been super motivating. My favorite groups are the ones I get to do with people I know! In November I put together my own challenge and pulled things I liked from the different challenges I've done. Here are the printables that you can use to start your own!





-We paid $20 and one person was in charge of holding onto the $$.
-Each week the person in charge tallied up the points, determined the weight loss % and then shared the score sheet with the group.
-We created a Facebook group where we kept in touch and shared tips, recipes and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment