Friday, February 10, 2017

The Best Green Smoothie

It's Favorite Friday! And I decided I should share my favorite green smoothie recipe!

I love a good green smoothie! I used to have them every morning for breakfast, so I have tried lots of different combinations. I love the variety of flavors you can come up with. And as someone who is not a veggie fan, I love getting a veggie serving in first thing in the morning! Starts my day off to a great start and sets the tone for the rest of my meals.


Ingredients
coconut milk or 100% orange juice (about one cup)
two handfuls of spinach
one banana
one orange
4-5 strawberries
ice

Blend all ingredients and enjoy!

**TIP: freeze all of your ingredients and you won't even need ice!


What's your favorite green smoothie combo?!




No comments:

Post a Comment